Lynx Sedona 36-Inch Gas BBQ Grill
Lynx Sedona 36-Inch Gas BBQ Grill
The Lynx Sedona offers the features found in more expensive luxury grills. The 36″ grill features 891 sq. in. and has one ProSear burner, one stainless steel burner, and a rear rotisserie burner that provide a total of 81,500 BTUs. The ProSear burner supplies temperatures above 1200F for searing the perfect steaks or tuna. The ceramic briquets over the burners distribute the heat evenly across the Stainless Steel. The grill comes complete with an optional dual-position rotisserie for cooking a chicken or turkey. This Lynx Sedona grill is made of 201 stainless steel using seamless welded construction to eliminate gaps where grease and moisture can collect. The Sedona also has blue LED control panel lights and internal halogen lights for nighttime grilling.Features for LX-L600PSR-LP LX-L600PSR-NG
- Infrared ProSear burner comes standard.
- Blue LED control illumination.
- 891 Square inches of total cooking surface (618 on cooking grates/273 on warming rack).
- Stainless steel grilling grates.
- Hood assist kit for easy open and closing.
- Ceramic briquettes for even heat distribution.
- 201 Series stainless steel construction with heavy 16 gauge thickness.
- One(1) 18-SR Stainless steel u-shaped burner features a twelve(12) year warranty.
- One(1) ProSear1 infrared burner.
- Continuously welded smooth joints for quality and strength.
- Blue LED lighting that allows Knob temperature markings to be easily viewed at night.
- Single switch activation for LED’s and internal halogen lights.
- Grill features a large and easy to read temperature gauge.
- Reliable spark ignition activated by burner control knobs.
- Battery back-up ignition in event of a power failure.
- Internal halogen grill surface light brightly illuminates the entire grilling surface.
- Ceramic radiant briquettes are constructed of high-density ceramics.
- Insulated bull nose control panel on a Lynx Professional Grill is safe to touch even when the grill is hot.
Standard 2 Cast Burners, 1 Standard & 1 ProSear 2
Spark Ignition w/Battery Backup
Needs 115V GFCI Outlet under Appliance
3 Stainless Steel Burners rated @ 23,000 BTUs each
Total Grilling Area 891 Sq. Inches
Interior- 2 Halogen 12V, Exterior- Blue LED
The stainless steel body housings, rotisserie infrared burner and the ProSear burners are warranted for the lifetime of the original purchaser. The stainless steel tube burners are warranted for a period of twelve (12) years. The cooking grates, warming racks, spit rods, briquette trays, manifolds and gas valves are warranted for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. All other grill components are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. For one (1) year, Lynx will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser.
This grill requires that a 120 volt, 60 hertz, 15 amp GFI certified outlet be installed by a qualified electrician.
|Grill Fuel Type||
Liquid Propane, Natural Gas
Minimum clearance from the sides and back of the grill to adjacent combustible construction below the counter top surface are 12” from the sides and back.
Minimum clearance from the sides and back of the grill to adjacent combustible construction extending above the counter top surface are 18” from the sides and back.
Do not use this appliance under overhead combustible surfaces. A minimum of 6” of clearance is needed on the left side of the grill above the counter top for the motor and skewer.
If the grill is to be placed in a combustible enclosure an approved insulating jacket is necessary. Order model number LIJ400, LIJ500, LIJ600 or LIJ700 depending on
your grill size.
OVERHEAD PROTECTION AND EXHAUST REMOVAL
Do not install this appliance under any unprotected overhead combustible construction. If installed under any combustible construction the cooking area over the grill must be covered with an exhaust hood. The hood must provide 3 to 6 inches of overhang on all exposed sides.
The exhaust hood shall provide no less than 1200 CFM for proper exhaust ventilation. The hood must be approved for outdoor installation and provided with a dedicated GFCI protected branch circuit.
REAR HOOD CLEARANCE
A 3″ clearance is required behind the grill to allow the front hood to open.
The grill exhausts combustion products and cooking greases to the back. Never locate the grill where this exhaust will be difficult to clean.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalaent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.p65Warnings.ca.gov