HPC 30″ x 12″ 100,000 Rectangle Bowl Pan Fire Pit Insert (EI)
HPC 30″ x 12″ 100,000 BTU Rectangle Bowl Pan Electronic Ignition Fire Pit Insert
Top-of-the-line system featuring the ignition ease with use of a wall switch or handheld remote to control flame as well as auto-relight if flame loss.
This is our most advanced control system with numerous convenience and performance improvements for both On/Off Models and our newly introduced High/Low Models- such as High/Low flame control via our new remote or smart phone app, a redesigned hot surface ignitor and many other improvements. Easy to Install and safe to operate make these burners great for your residence or business.
How It Works
Start Up: This is done by use of a wall switch or remote control (or smart phone on Hi/Lo Models. When the ON command is received, the system completes initial safety checks then starts flow of pilot gas. After 5 seconds the hot surface igniter glows igniting pilot flame. When the system confirms pilot flame present, the main burner gas will flow ignited by the pilot flame.
Operation: While enjoying the ambiance of your fire pit, the system is at work monitoring flame status, internal temperatures / voltages and other safety parameters. If flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing Start sequence.
On/Off Models: Includes the convenience and safety features- optional remote control available.
High / Low Flame Control Models: This option includes a remote control and smart phone app with 2-way communication with the fire pit. Remote allows flame height control while receiving information from fire pit to advise user of fire pit status (flashing LED).
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply use wall switch, remote control or smart phone.
Features for: HPC- 30X12SSEI–LP/120 HPC- 30X12SSEI–NG/120 HPC- 30X12SSEI–LP/24 HPC- 30X12SSEI–NG/24
- Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within stainless steel valve box.
- Start via wall switch, remote or whole house system; Auto re-light if flame is lost.
- Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
- On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch or Remote Control available.
- High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turndown (Remote Control and Smatt Phone App included).
- 120vac: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
- 24vac Option: Typically used pool side or with other lower voltage requirements.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements. (This new EI system already meets upcoming 2018 ANSI requirements)!
- Optional Controls: On/Off Remote, Timers, Power Supplies and an Emergency Shutoff. (See accessories)
- Click for 771-044 05022016 (EI Rectangle) Drawing
- Click for Clearance Standard Fire Pit
- Click for 860-EI CSA Electronic Ignition Models 08092016
Natural Gas, Propane Gas
|Burner Pan Size||
Gas pressure and type should be checked prior to use and installation. ● Natural Gas Fire Pit: Supply Pressure: Minimum: 3.5” W.C.; Maximum: 7.0” W.C. Outlet Pressure: 3.5” W.C. – ● LP Gas: Supply Pressure: Minimum: 8.0” W.C.; Maximum: 11.0” W.C. Outlet Pressure: 10.0” W.C
100,000 BTUs – 12 x 30 Pan -24″ x 6″ Burner – 1/2″ Tube and Piping. All drop in remote electronic ignition burner systems have a 2-3/8″ deep pan with a 1-3/8″ lip. HPC recommends that ALL hearth products are installed by NFI certified installer.
Pan, Burner, & Valve Box: 3 Years Residential; 1 Year Commercial Electronics, Valve, & Pilot Assembly: 1 Year Residential; 6 Months Commercial
|On/Off Burner Hi/Lo Burner||
Standard On/Off, Hi/Lo Burner w/Remote