HPC 30″ x 12″ 100,000 Rectangle Bowl Pan Fire Pit Insert (EI)
HPC 30″ x 12″ 100,000 BTU Rectangle Bowl Pan Electronic Ignition Fire Pit Insert
Top-of-the-line system featuring the ignition ease with use of a wall switch or handheld remote to control flame as well as auto-relight if flame loss.
This is our most advanced control system with numerous convenience and performance improvements for both On/Off Models and our newly introduced High/Low Models- such as High/Low flame control via our new remote or smart phone app, a redesigned hot surface ignitor and many other improvements. Easy to Install and safe to operate make these burners great for your residence or business.
How It Works
Start Up: This is done by use of a wall switch or remote control (or smart phone on Hi/Lo Models. When the ON command is received, the system completes initial safety checks then starts flow of pilot gas. After 5 seconds the hot surface igniter glows igniting pilot flame. When the system confirms pilot flame present, the main burner gas will flow ignited by the pilot flame.
Operation: While enjoying the ambiance of your fire pit, the system is at work monitoring flame status, internal temperatures / voltages and other safety parameters. If flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing Start sequence.
On/Off Models: Includes the convenience and safety features- optional remote control available.
High / Low Flame Control Models: This option includes a remote control and smart phone app with 2-way communication with the fire pit. Remote allows flame height control while receiving information from fire pit to advise user of fire pit status (flashing LED).
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply use wall switch, remote control or smart phone.
Features for: HPC- 30X12SSEI–LP/120 HPC- 30X12SSEI–NG/120 HPC- 30X12SSEI–LP/24 HPC- 30X12SSEI–NG/24
- Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within stainless steel valve box.
- Start via wall switch, remote or whole house system; Auto re-light if flame is lost.
- Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
- On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch or Remote Control available.
- High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turndown (Remote Control and Smatt Phone App included).
- 120vac: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
- 24vac Option: Typically used pool side or with other lower voltage requirements.
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
- Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.
- CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements. (This new EI system already meets upcoming 2018 ANSI requirements)!
- Optional Controls: On/Off Remote, Timers, Power Supplies and an Emergency Shutoff. (See accessories)
- Click for 771-044 05022016 (EI Rectangle) Drawing
- Click for Clearance Standard Fire Pit
- Click for 860-EI CSA Electronic Ignition Models 08092016
Natural Gas, Propane Gas
|Burner Pan Size||
Gas pressure and type should be checked prior to use and installation. ● Natural Gas Fire Pit: Supply Pressure: Minimum: 3.5” W.C.; Maximum: 7.0” W.C. Outlet Pressure: 3.5” W.C. – ● LP Gas: Supply Pressure: Minimum: 8.0” W.C.; Maximum: 11.0” W.C. Outlet Pressure: 10.0” W.C
100,000 BTUs – 12 x 30 Pan -24″ x 6″ Burner – 1/2″ Tube and Piping. All drop in remote electronic ignition burner systems have a 2-3/8″ deep pan with a 1-3/8″ lip. HPC recommends that ALL hearth products are installed by NFI certified installer.
Pan, Burner, & Valve Box: 3 Years Residential; 1 Year Commercial Electronics, Valve, & Pilot Assembly: 1 Year Residential; 6 Months Commercial
|On/Off Burner Hi/Lo Burner||
Standard On/Off, Hi/Lo Burner w/Remote
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalaent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.p65Warnings.ca.gov