Alfresco 28″ Under Counter Refrigerator
Real All-Weather Performance. Alfresco is proud to have been the first company to introduce a real all-weather refrigerator. Only our refrigerators can maintain extremely cold internal temperatures in extreme hot outdoor temperatures (results may vary due to conditions). The Alfresco 28-inch Refrigerator is a true outdoor rated refrigerator, performing even in desert and artic temperatures. This refrigerator features all 304 commercial stainless steel construction, 7. 25 cubic feet of interior storage space with adjustable wire shelves and a high-velocity, fan-operated evaporator. The programmable digital thermostat allows you to set the temperature from 30 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit and has auto-defrost. This refrigerator can also convert from a refrigerator to a kegerator with the optional keg kit, and it can easily be converted back to refrigerator if you change your mind. It has two adjustable shelves and the door is reversible as well. Beer Dispensing kit includes a stainless steel tower with faucet, a CO2 tank, beer lines with quick disconnect, pressure gauages and a drip tray with anti-splash grate.
Alfresco 28″ Under Counter RefrigeratorFeatures for: AL-URS-1XE
- 304 welded commercial stainless steel construction.
- 7.25 cu. ft. of interior storage space with adjustable wire shelves.
- High velocity, fan-operated evaporator.
- Tru-commercial construction featuring an all stainless steel exterior and interior liner
- Programmable digital thermostat allows settings from 30° to 60° F and includes auto-defrost
- Custom-designed commercial compressor and evaporator offers high-efficiency cooling for quick chilling and faster temperature recovery
- Front-breathing design for easy built-in installation
- Reversible door with full-length stainless handle
- Optional Keg Kit
- Optional Castor Kit
- Adjustable stainless steel wire shelves, which remove to allow chilling of standard beer keg
- Two coolers in one – convert to keg cooler (and back again) for total versatility
- Cut-out dimensions: 28 1/2″ W x 35″ H
- Click for Specs: URS-1-SPEC-SHEET
Cut-out dimensions: 28 1/2″ W x 35″ H / Measurements: 27 3/4″ (W) x 34 9/16″ (H) x 28 1/8″ (L)
Center of 2″ dia. hole to face of cabinet for keggerator tap Refrigerator requires a 115V GFCI single phase electrical outlet, 3 Amps, Temperature Range: 27 – 56 Degrees,
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY GRILLS Alfresco will repair or replace any stainless steel part including all fabricated stainless steel components, stainless steel burners and standard round grill grates (excluding what is covered in the Five Year Limited Warranty) to be defective from workmanship and when subjected to normal residential use and service. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, discoloration, weather and atmospheric related staining, and minor surface rust and oxidation which are normal conditions. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered after first year of ownership. Shipping and handling cost will apply. Alfresco recommends that you use an authorized Alfresco servicer to perform such service. LIMITED FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY Alfresco warrants the stainless steel briquette trays, gas valves and drip pans, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for a period of five years from the original date of purchase. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered after first year of ownership. Shipping and handling cost will apply. All service provided by Alfresco under this warranty must be performed by an authorized Alfresco servicer. FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY For two years from the date of original purchase, your Alfresco grill warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Alfresco under this warranty must be performed by an authorized Alfresco servicer, unless otherwise specified by Alfresco. Service will only be provided during normal business hours.